- Since 2013, materially influenced the attraction or retention of more than 7,000 new jobs, $7.7 B in total economic impact over 5 years and developing or filling more than $1.5 M square feet of Class A commercial space
- Led new initiatives in business retention and expansion in Scottsdale, with more than 400 firms interviewed and spearheaded first talent attraction program in Arizona as a service to existing and new firms in Scottsdale
- Attracted first significant healthcare project in community history, the Maricopa Banner Health Center that will net a $129 million economic impact over ten years
- Successful launch and continuation of highly acclaimed Cure Corridor initiative supporting bio-life sciences initiatives in Scottsdale
- Significant experience in planning and executing special events and programs in both private nonprofit and municipal settings, with strong understanding of Arizona tourism-related industry operations as a result of work at Heard Museum in Phoenix and in affiliation with Experience Scottsdale, the city's destination marketing organization
- Public speaker and leader of large number of local civic forum events and programs, International Economic Development Council and National League of Cities
- Past President of board of directors of Arizona Association for Economic Development, with nearly 500 members statewide
- Member of Board of Directors for International Economic Development Council
- Co-Founder and Co-Chair of Arizona chapter of Women Leading Government as affiliated with ICMA, producing annual events with attendance of 350 or more representatives statewide
- As Co-Chair of Arizona Business Retention and Expansion Council, worked to create the first ever state-wide ‘BRE’ report analyzing local business trends and establishing recommendations for state, regional, and local initiatives
- Initial developer of critical City policies and programs, including Personnel Policies, Industrial Development Authority, Redevelopment District Area Plan and Citizens Advisory Committee, Maricopa Economic Development Alliance, Economic Development Strategic Plan and Fast Track Development Program
- New, cutting edge initiatives focused on talent attraction and #swiperightScottsdale promotion
- Directed, executed, and evaluated all aspects of City-wide branding initiative and trademark process in City of Maricopa
- Manager of all City of Maricopa publications and marketing strategies and director of all public information and media efforts
- Innovation, and full oversight of revamp of Scottsdale economic development marketing including website relaunch yielding an Excellence Award from the International Economic Development Council
- As project chief, led the first rural Arizona community to deploy branded online site selection database, MaricopaProspector.com
- Early leader in utilization of electronic newsletters and social media tools for economic development and community marketing beginning in 2006
What Some Pretty Inspirational People Have Said About Me
Danielle brings high-energy and commitment to her effective work in economic development. She’s an asset to her organization and an extraordinary professional in the field of economic development and local government.
- Anatalio Ubalde, CEO, SizeUp & Gis Planning Inc.
She is by far one of the most energetic and dedicated professionals that I have worked with. She is keenly focused on building and establishing relationships with her clients - the relationship and successful solution to their requirements/problems is at the heart of how Danielle approaches business.
- Ioanna Morfessis, President/CEO, IO INC.
Copyright 2016 | Scottsdale, Ariz. 85251 | 602-332-8511 | email@example.com